Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Boys are gone


Happy 2006. This is going to be a great year. I have learned so much in the past year. I know that my outlook on life is something that I choose every day. So I know in my heart that no matter what this new year brings, it will be great. The Lord is good and He will not allow bad things to happen in my family. We are children of the Lord. This will be my focus this year. To strengthen my relationship with my Father.
Well, the boys went back to Keith's on Sunday. They will be home today and I can't wait. The house is just not complete without them. It is strange enough for Bill not to be there, then with the boys gone, well, its odd. Dalton (Mr. All about me) even misses them. He has resorted to driving the dog, cat and mom crazy while Tyler and Blake are gone. And he is doing a fine job of it. We have had much fun playing Guess Who and the other board games that he loves.
For those who don't know, Bill goes to court on Thursday. This could be it. He is very hopeful to come home. I do not have the Faith in this that he does. I just continue praying that the Lord's will be done.
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home