Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Blessings in hidden packages

The boys are back. And in rare form I may add. Keith brought them home last night, his girlfriend, Betsy, called me and wanted to vent. She is seeing why he has the title EX in front of husband. Long story short. I am pinching pennies every day. She knows this, being a single mother herself. She told me to ask him for money to help pay the bills while he was there. She knew that he had more than $100 with him. He gets there, I ask, he said that he had no money, and then gave me $40 and told me not to tell her because she would get angry that he gave me money. (NO, he does not pay support) She called back after he got to her place and told me to pack up the kids and come to her house. I did, she gave me all the money that he had with him while he was at my house. (Which was her money to begin with, he does not have a job) It was a whopping $160. Are you kidding me? I told her no, she insisted. He had lied. I was asking for help to pay the gas bill, and he lied to me. ARRGGGHHH. Anyway. I can't wait for Bill to come home so I don't have to depend on Keith. The Lord has taught me some beautiful lessons over the past year. One is that blessings come in all sizes and shapes. Keith would be a fool to let this woman get away from him. She treats the boys as she treats her own children and he is letting her slip by out of pride and laziness....... Frustrating. Anyway, bright day today. I will put a smile on and let the Lord's light shine through.
Yahoo! Avatars

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Hey there, Miss Thang -- good to see you up and blogging again! I see you got the South Park avatar to work, LOL!
Love ya!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Becky,
Thanks for dropping by, I am making a commitment to keep this up. It helps me vent and get things off my chest. Love ya too.

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home