Thursday, January 05, 2006

Feeling ill and anxious

Well, it's Thursday the 5th. Bill goes to court today. My stomach is in knots and I think I am coming down with the flu. Yuck. I want to go home and put on layers of clothes and climg into bed and sweat this out. I will not know about Bill's outcome until this evening. And for those of you who know me..... I hate waiting. The Lord has blessed me with many trials over the last year that have strengthened my Faith and built up incredible patience. I was fine until today. I am not sure if it is the cold or the anticipation of the judge's decision. I feel a wreck. I have continued to remember that the Lord is in charge and that He knows the best outcome for our situation. And yet, I am a continued worrier. That only means that I am human and there is much room for improvement. Please pray that I kick this cold and it causes me to not miss work, as my paycheck can not take a setback. Love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home