Friday, April 28, 2006

Busy Week!


I need lots of prayers right now. I went to see a lawyer this morning in regards to the marriage. This process will take a long time, and I am sure that he will drag it out as long as possible.
On the work front, I love my job! It is going gang busters right now. I am so busy during the day, some days I actually have to force myself to stop and take a breath. But I love that. This is the best company to work for. I have been here 8 months and still in love.
I will post a picture of what I do for this company. I am a project manager and I cooridinate the installation of signage for GameStop all over the country and Puerto Rico. It is fast paced and always exciting.

I hope you all have a great weekend! Hugs to all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bar L. said...

Praying for you!!!!!!

12:06 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

My son is addicted to Game Stop. So! You are now part of the conspiracy to weaken teenage minds! ha ha! Go for it and enjoy!!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home