Monday, April 17, 2006

He's Alive

I have to tell all of you, we performed a play at church yesterday, and I actually played the part of a servant woman. I usually avoid the spotlight, so this was a first. The play was awesome, and there were many people in tears, including me. To know the sacrifice that was made, humbling. To act out coming to the tomb to find Him gone, was ......real. I can't put it into words. I cried through out the service and the whole way through communion. I normally try to hide when I cry, not yesterday. I wept at the thought of His blood covering my sin.

2 Comments:

Blogger Envoy-ette said...

I always bring kleenex to church. This holiday...always.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Bar L. said...

sounds very meaningful and good for you for stepping out of your comfort zone

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home