Friday, April 07, 2006

One of the Lord's promises

This passage called out to me today, and revived me.
New King James
Psalm 34: 11-18
11 Come, you children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD.
12 Who is the man who desires life, And loves many days, that he may see good?
13 Keep your tongue from evil, And your lips from speaking deceit.
14 Depart from evil and do good; Seek peace and pursue it.
15 The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their cry.
16 The face of the LORD is against those who do evil, To cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
17 The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears, And delivers them out of all their troubles.
18 The LORD is near to those who have a broken heart, And saves such as have a contrite spirit.
Lord, I praise you today for all who have shared with me, who have prayed for me, and who have used their lives as a witness to Your grace and rightousness. Thank you Lord for who You are, and what You have done and continue to do for all of Your children. Hold me close to You Lord, as I am broken and in need of my Savior. In Jesus Holy and Precious name, Amen

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Sarah,

Your posts, dear, continue to be uplifting and amazing considering your circumstances. How faithful you are. How lovely.

Blessings from California.
Danielle

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home