Friday, March 24, 2006

Things we take forgranted

During the last 2 months I have discovered that so many people (including myself) take so many things forgranted. I am going to give a little insight to what I have experienced during my marriage thus mentioning the things that are so often taken forgranted.

1. When you leave the house in the morning, you know exactly what you have in your house and expect it to be there when you get home.
2. When you get home and find it gone, you expect to have your spouse tell you the truth to the whereabouts.
3. When you find out that it has been sold, you expect that there be money left to help with the bills, not support some crack dealer and his life style.
4. When you call the man who is buying your things from your spouse and tell him the situation, you expect sympathy, instead what I heard was "Well you need to discuss this matter with him".
5. When your spouse gives you his word that he will do something, you expect it to be done. Not to have to beg and plead every day only to be betrayed by the one person who vowed to complete you.
6. You expect to never fear your husband or his actions. Jeckyl and Hyde are not people who you want to deal with on a daily basis.
7. Jesus and His awesome, never ending love for us. I am so easily distracted by this world and forget that while I look for comfort from a worldly person, Jesus never leaves my side.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

praying for you friend...b

11:30 AM  
Blogger Just a girl.... said...

Me too, I'm praying for guidance and safety in the Lord. I can relate to what you're experiencing....

3:56 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

You have my prayers this evening. God is listening and He cares. He weeps when you weep.

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home