Monday, March 13, 2006

There is no place like home

We are home and we are tired. It was a very long weekend and we had lots of fun, but home is home and we are glad to be there. Blake lost all three games this weekend and played against teams that have a lot more experience than he or his team had. But being a little trooper he made the best of it and had fun anyway.
We went to visit an old friend of mine who lives not too far from Lansing and we had a very good time there too. He has two little boys ages 3 and 4 and Tyler, Blake and Danny had a great time playing with Allen and Gabe. It was good to see my old friend Rusty and his wife Ang. Rusty and I worked together for a couple years at Lowes and became very good friends.
I was so happy to be home and in my own bed. I missed Bill and Dalton very much this weekend. I can not remember the last time I was away from Dalton that long and am not looking to do it again any time soon.

HOME SWEET HOME.... Just imagine how much better heaven will be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Plainly, heaven is going to be su-weet!!!! Meanwhile, we can spread da love with our kids! : )

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home