Monday, March 06, 2006

Security duck!

This is Dalton and Flip (a stuffed duck that my mom gave him when she was moving out). They go everywhere together. Flip has attended church and Awana's and Sunday school for the past couple of months. He gives Dalton all the confidence in the world.
Shouldn't we carry Jesus with us the same way. He wraps us in His arms and protects and comforts us whenever we call to Him.
He should be our first priority, NOT our last resort.
Oh yeah, and he is jumping on my bed, ARRRGGGHHH... then I remember that it is only a bed, and how fun it used to be to do that. He is young and happy and full of joy. I want him to be little as long as possible. Some have told me that he is undisciplined because I let him do this.....
I must say.... I DON'T CARE!!!!! If you meet him, he makes you smile, he loves Jesus and is a good kid. He teaches me something new every day.
This picture made me remember that Jesus is always with me, ALWAYS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home