Thursday, March 23, 2006

Hard, yet fair

I need many prayers, I am embarking on a new time in my life. Through many prayers and many more intimate conversations with my Savior, I have made a decision in regards to my life.
Titus 3: 9-11
Avoid Dissension
9 But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and useless.
10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition,
11 knowing that such a person is warped and sinning, being self-condemned

I came across this passage at church last night, sitting in a room by myself, praying, asking the Lord for answers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Loner said...

If I have learned anything ti is to pray speficically. I always remind God that I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer all the time, so I ask him to give me a very clear answer. I was taught that you pray for guidance, then look for an answer and confirmation - which usually means three different occasions wher you "hear" teh same message. This has worked every single time for me - and prevented me from heading down the wrong path a couple of times. Okay - sorry for the long post - but hope that helps.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Just a girl.... said...

I'm praying for you. I think we all need prayers about this. I know I do for my own reasons. God bless!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Sarah, dearie, you know I'm here for you. Call or email me if I can help.
Hugs,
Aunt Becky

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home