Monday, March 20, 2006

Thankful again

Thank you all for the words of encouragement and praise about my eye.
I am asking you all to keep my brother- in- law, Don, in your prayers. He is 50 years old and had by quintuple by-pass surgery on Friday. Thank the Lord he did not have a heart attack, the doctor told him that he would not have lived through one. He seems to be doing fine, just please pray that no infection surfaces and that he will heal properly.

My girlfriend and her two little girls came by for the afternoon on Saturday. Her girls, Leah and Paige are getting so big. I will post some pictures of them soon.

The sermon on Sunday morning was about fasting. WOW... did I need that. So on Wednesday, the Pastor wants us to fast. The church is in the middle of an 18 month process to find an Asst. Pastor, and we have one coming to candidate this weekend.
Pray and fast, fast and Pray. Putting myself aside and focusing on the Lord and His will.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

God is awesome, I am glad that you are in tune with Him.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home