Thursday, March 16, 2006

Eye Update!!!

Well, it is red and swollen and irritated. I called my eye doctor and he said just what everyone else said. Drops and anti-inflamitory medicine and rest. So I followed the advice and .... well the scratches feel much better. It is still very red and both of my eyes are very tired, but it is not nearly as irritating as it was yesterday. It was very itchy and it is not so bad now. Light hurts, so they unscrewed the bulbs above my cube, which is a huge help. So, time for MORE drops. Thanks to all who gave advice, much appreciated.

3 Comments:

Blogger Loner said...

I'd vote for Natural Tears or Saline Drops instead of the medicated drops - just because I dont like to see people use medication unless they really need it. Good job keeping the eyes rested!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Just a girl.... said...

God bless your eye! Wow, this doesn't sound like a fun thing to go through....

3:02 PM  
Blogger Just a girl.... said...

God bless your eye! Wow, this doesn't sound like a fun thing to go through....

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home