Tuesday, April 04, 2006

God is Faithful!



Not to much to say today, this whole situation is sinking in and reality is showing it's face. I am somber and have been and will spend much of the day talking to and praying to the Lord. I am trying not to ask why, and yet still can not wrap my mind around all of this.

So, I am posting pictures of Dalton and his best friend, Michelle. My niece Katie and I took them to the movies on Saturday, and the picture is in the car on the way home. The other picture is my beautiful niece, Katie.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bar L. said...

WOW! What beautiful smiles and faces all three of you have!!!

3:09 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Yes my niece and Dalton and his friend Michelle are beautiful. Thank you for the prayers and comments.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home