Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Blessing and the Inevitable

BLESSINGS
For two weeks now I have been doing a bible study called A Woman's Heart by Beth Moore. What an awesome experience. When my SIL asked if I wanted to be a part of it, I instantly came up with about a dozen excuses why I couldn't do it. Then she asked if I would be there, of course I said yes. I drug my heals and didn't do the homework the first week, then last week, I was faithful, did my homework and fell in love with the study. It is refreshing like you wouldn't believe. The Lord always knows what we need. I have learned so much in the last week. God is good, ALWAYS.
INEVITABLE
Bill will be released next Thursday. 9 days. It has been a year and a half since I saw him. There are so many emotions running through me right now. I have talked to him several times in the last month. Time will tell the truth. Diligent in prayer I will be~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What will be your first words?? that is my I would be thinking.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home