Thursday, June 28, 2007

Just another day~

Well, word on the street is that they have moved Bill's date with the parole board up. Yep that is right, it will be in the next week or two. Of course, this information comes from his mother, so I have a detective that I know looking into it.
I have taken a step back from anything and everyone until I get this all figured out. I can not be too careful when dealing with Bill. I also can not give him any sort of reason to go crazy, and he will. I am certain that his time out of prison is short, however, I am sick to my stomach when I think of the amount of destruction that he can cause in that time. Both to me, to the boys, to his family and to the general public. It is horrifying!
So much for being able to move on with life :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that calmness and a feeling of peace will soon be with you.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home