Friday, March 30, 2007

~I've been tagged~

Barbie at http://www.praiseyouinthisstorm.blogspot.com/ tagged me~

My 6 weird things list~ Hmmmm

1.) I am scared of heights, no wait, terrified of heights, and yet I love a good roller coaster... weird, I know.

2.) I am scared of the dark, yep, that's right. I know there are such things as monsters in the closet and under the bed, and I am certain that there are boogeymen who will sneak out from behind a tree or from under a car. SCARY

3.) I carry toilet paper in my car at all times. I hate every roll of toilet paper except Charmin. I will go without other things to buy Charmin. I will hold it for hours on end to not have to use cheap toilet paper. Silly, I know~

4.) I must sleep with my socks OFF. I don't know why, but I hate wearing socks to bed. I do not sleep well if I have them on, and usually kick them off if I do happen to fall asleep with them on.

5.) I have never been to Florida. That to me seems weird because it seems everyone I know has been to Florida. NOT ME~

6.) I sometimes leave the light in the bathroom off when I shower. (never when I shave though) What may seem weird to you, relaxing to me. DON'T KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRY IT~

I tag anyone who wants to play along.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny... the only TP I hate is Charmin... wont use it.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Gee, Sarah, you're worse than me! :) When are you going to update? Inquiring minds want to know what's happening in your world!
Becky

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home