Monday, December 04, 2006

An all new first for me



Yep, that's right. I am taking my very first flight on an airplane on Wednesday. It is for work and we are flying to Dallas, TX. I am nervous, excited, and stressed out about how to pack and what I can pack. We are carrying on our luggage, and from what I understand that gets a little restrictive as to what you can bring. I will have lots of pictures to share with you all when I get back.
Please pray for the boys while I am away, it is only overnight, but they don't like me being at work.... and now I will be half way across the country.

Here is a great shot of the some of the family on Thanksgiving.

From left to right, Blake, Charity, Betsy, Tyler, Sarah, Jen, Noah, and Dalton down in front between Blake and Tyler.

And this is me using the magic AUNTIE touch on baby Ella, putting her right to sleep after a long afternoon.



3 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Have a great flight, sweetie! You'll love it.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Loner said...

You will be amazed at how the world looks from that far up - I never cease to be enthralled when we go through the clouds. Just make sure you watch for teh ounces on your carry on liquids - they made me throw out something that was 3.2 - instead of 3 oz. Post pictures!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

so come on! Tell us how you liked your first flight. Inquiring minds want to know...
New pic of Robby is up.
Have a blessed Christmas

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home