Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Extremely busy

I apologize for my absence and I will try to do better in the coming months.

My thoughts for the day....

Proverbs 3: 1-7
1 My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

Hey I was gone too...nice to see you back and your boys are very handsome...love b

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home