Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Our Trip to Wisconsin!!!

I went to Green Bay on a business trip Monday, we had a blast. Alan who works on the GameStop account with me and Tom who is our salesman went to. We had a blast, I haven't laughed that much in a long time. Here are some pictures of our activities.



















These are from Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers, and the Packer Hall of Fame.
The corn cob car was in the small town of Bonduel, WI (population 1210). The have a corn roast coming up and the Lions Club made this car years ago. It was great.




Tom and Alan were trying on all different kinds of cheese hats... too funny!!!!! I missed the boys greatly but all in all I had a good 2 day trip.



1 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

Hey I saw all that last November...was at Lambeau for a Monday nite game w/the Vikings....it seemed to be much colder then......glad you had a good time!!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home