Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Praise for brothers and sisters in Christ


I am praising the Lord today for brothers and sisters in Christ. I am constantly amazed at the people that the Lord introduces me to. My husband's family is just awesome, and Sandy and Nancy who are just so helpful to me ALL the time. They are so genuinely concerned about the children and I that I am always awstruck by their generosity.
I pray that I may be as much of a blessing to them and to other as they are to me. Lord give me the strength and wisdom to shut my mouth Lord and listen to the needs of others and pass on the blessing Lord that you have passed on to me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN! Isn't amazing that we have such a HUGE family? Its neat to hear you thankful for your friends.

Hey, you won a prize on my blog by guessing U2, the prize is a custom U2 CD with your favorite U2 songs (maybe all their spiritual songs?). So if you would like it please let me know and I will send it to you!~

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN! Isn't amazing that we have such a HUGE family? Its neat to hear you thankful for your friends.

Hey, you won a prize on my blog by guessing U2, the prize is a custom U2 CD with your favorite U2 songs (maybe all their spiritual songs?). So if you would like it please let me know and I will send it to you!~

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed having a “Christian Blog” so I started one today. Its about my struggles mostly because that’s what my spiritual life feels like – a huge battle, and I don’t know who’s winning. I hope you stop by to visit: Prodigal Daughter

6:16 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Beautiful post. It has been a week since I've been able to read and post on some blogs. What a warm post I find myself reading on your blog. I too praise God for my brothers and sisters in Christ. Without them, I'd surely be lost!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home