Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Pictures from the 4th





Ha, we had so much fun this 4th. The boys (Tyler and Blake) dad came over Monday night and we took all the kids including Danny to go see the fireworks. Here are some highlights. Notice my little gymnist with the sparkler in his hand.
Keith (the EX) stayed the night and took all the boys to breakfast yesterday morning. I am glad that after the bumpy road through seperation and divorce that we can finally be friends. We stayed up until 3 am just talking about silly things from the past. He has finally started to grow up in the past year and realize that the kids should come first. I no longer call him donor. I am sun burnt from yesterday and tired from the long weekend, but we all had a great time. I will post more photos later. Maybe even one of me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah, looks like a good time was had by all! Glad you and the ex are friends again. That must take some stress off. And YES where are the pics of you my dear????

would you mind updating your link for me since the one you have posted goes to my old blog that I deleted?

My new url is http://barbara007.typepad.com and its called Writing from the Inside Out.

Thanks!!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

Is this the fella that was in jail and is an addict? Glad to hear you are well! Many blessings!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home