Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Birthday Request


OK ~
Some of you have requested to know when my birthday is!

Let me give you some stats first.

By my birthday this year I will have a 13 yr old, an 11 yr old, and a 7 yr old. I will be 31, married twice, divorced once. I finally own (am in debt for) my first house, and have the best job that I have ever had. I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Savior and am striving to spend the rest of my life telling His love story. I have accepted that there is a differnece between real life and fantasy ~ and can tell the difference. By my birthday this year, I will have a grasp on the fact that my oldest is 13 and I should not be old enough to have a 13 yr old child. For my birthday this year, I will make the above pictured cake, because I think it is really cool.

Is thirty supposed to feel this old?

August 18th

4 Comments:

Blogger Barbie said...

30 is still VERY young:-) The year I turned 30 I had spent 31 weeks in bed with my last pregnancy so I DID feel old! When I actually turned 30 I had a 3month old baby...lets not mention that she is starting 1st grade this year..oh my now *I* feel old lol

12:15 PM  
Blogger Just a girl.... said...

30 is most definitely young! I am exiting my 20's next year. While part of me is a little teeny bit sad about that, the majority of me is ready to get it over with and just be in my 30's. Your 30's are when you can still have fun, but are a lot smarter about how you have it. 30's are cool!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Hey you've done some livin' like me! 30 is young young young!

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweetness, please don't say 30 is old to someone who is way closer to 50! (not for a few more years but still).

It sounds like have learned some valuable lessons in your 30 years and its great that your kids have a nice YOUNG mom!

Please....30 is so young, trust me on this!!!!!

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home