Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Randoms about me


1. I am almost officially over 30. (I count thirty as not being over) 31 this year...ugghh
2. I have a fear of heights
3. I have never flown, and am about to. YIKES!
4. I love to love.
5. I am picky about how my towels are folded.
6. I love to cook and bake, and have the hips to prove it.
7. I am deeply moved by Christian music, if you pass me in my car and I am crying, now you know why.
8. I forgive because I am forgiven. I always remind myself of this when I am withholding forgiveness.
9. I grew up in a small town where everyone knows your name.
10. I miss my family, deeply, and feel as though I have failed them in many ways.
11. I love to make a child smile, even my own.
12. I will not allow the wrong man to enter the lives of my children - EVER again.
13. I love this number, my oldest son was born on Friday the 13th.
14. I hate that in this blog the letter I was used so much and it should be more in reference to Christ.
15. Starting July 10th (my one year smoke free date) I am going to lose the weight that I gained from the emotional rollercoaster that I have lived the past decade. YEAH~
16. I love Bill's family ~ Can't I just stay married to them?
17. I have to get to work....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was a great list, I feel I know you a little better. I cry in the car for the same reason. You are a wonderful person...when is your birthday? I gained weight after quitting smoking and going on a roller coaster ride too. You will be able to take if off easier than you think. Maybe we can support each other that way, I need to do the same thing.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Yeah when?? your birthday that is

11:14 AM  
Blogger Loner said...

you have the same birthday as my best friend's daughter - and thirty may feel old, but I kept telling myself how YOUNG i was going to be when all my kids were off to college - you have the same thing going for you - my oldest was 11 when I turned 31!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

11. I love to make a child smile...even my own. hee hee. Why do I love this so much?

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home