Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Death

Don't really do death well. Not sure why, I know that those who beleive go to heaven with the Lord, and yet I still feel such sorrow. I am thankful that I feel these emotions and that I recognize them and I have enough maturity to give them to Jesus.

John 3:36 He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe in the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.

I John 5:13 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.

John 5:24 Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.

I John 3:24 Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.

Acts 16:31 So they said, “ Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love for us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ dies for us.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

Praying for you Sarah....keep wrestling with Him about all of it.....love b

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home