Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Prayer's needed!

I have a few prayer request today and am asking for those of you who stop by to lift these people up in prayer.

All of these have to do with cancer.

My nephew Daryl, he is in his 40's and has been fighting lung cancer. He was taken to the hospital last Thursday with pnemonia, the doctors have given him one to two weeks to live. He knows the Lord and is in a great deal of pain. My niece, his wife is in her late 20's and is not handling all this well.

Ashli - http://www.heplera.blogspot.com/
She is a friend of my co-worker Holly. She left Indiana to go to California for treatment and has no family out there. Please stop by and leave her some love on her blog.

Kraleigh Grace - http://www.kraleighgrace.com/index.htm
This amazing little girl lost her battle with cancer on Sunday.

Please add this one also:

Loner said...
I added them to my prayer list - please add my daddy - he has lymphoma and it hasn't gone in to remission despite two rounds of chemo - and the doctors aren't offering much hope. His name is Dave. Thanks - Stace

Thank you all for your continued prayers and words of kindness through these past few months. If you have a prayer request please leave me a note, I would love to pray for you and those who mean much to you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bar L. said...

I had heard the sad news about Kraleigh Grace yesterday. Sigh. I've been praying for her parents.

Very sad news about your neph, espeically for his wife. Just lifted them up to the Father.

Now I'll head over to Ashi's. Thank you for being the kind of person who is always thinking of others! You bless me!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Loner said...

I added them to my prayer list - please add my daddy - he has lymphoma and it hasn't gone in to remission despite two rounds of chemo - and the doctors aren't offering much hope. His name is Dave. Thanks - Stace

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home