Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The boys...and the new haircut



Ok.... I went and got it cut again... I got another 5 inches off....this is the cut that I love if it is short.... My hair is naturally curly and boy does it bounce in this cut and with the humid weather.
We had a decent weekend despite the unusally hot weather. Tyler and Blake went to their dads Friday night and came home Sunday. They walked in the Memorial Day Parade yesterday and played some ball in the afternoon.
Got the air conditioner fixed (yeah to Jeff). I put it in Sunday morning and it did not start.....I thought I was going to have to buy a new one. I got this one from Jeff (husband's best friend) and his wife, Brenda, she is a gem. I will have to post a picture of him (he is adorable).
More ball games all week, I love watching my boys play ball.

4 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Love the hair cut! It's good to see your curls come back, too. "See" you in a week or so.

1:22 AM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Cuuuuute cut!!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Bar L. said...

You have gorgeous hair, so healthy and pretty!!! Have fun watching the boys play baseball!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Loner said...

Hey - I love your new haricut!

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home