Monday, June 19, 2006

Farewell

My beautiful nephew went home to be with the Lord last night. It is his heavenly birthday. My heart is heavy with grief and yet happy that his suffering the battle of cancer is over. Please pray for his wife (my niece) Charity as she has many hard decisions to make over the next few weeks and months. Their love for the Lord and each other was a shining example of the LOVE of God. Please continue to pray for the family as the mourning process has begun and healing and growing in the grace of Christ will start. Thank you again for all the prayer support.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

I am sorry for your loss. I didn't know you had a sick family member. I am so sorry.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Romans 8:26 comes in very well here...my prayers will be in that vein......so very sorry for your loss....love becky

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah, I am sorry to hear this and will keep Charity and the rest of your family inmy prayers. BLess you sweetie, hope your doing okay. I know it must be hard on you to know your neice is grieving.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

A deep sigh and prayer for your loss and for the loss the child's mother feels. Praying...

8:00 PM  
Blogger Just a girl.... said...

My prayers are with you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss, and joyous for Heaven's gain. But nonetheless, I know that this is a very hard time for all, and my heart goes out to his wife.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home