Friday, June 16, 2006

Pictures from the yard



















Look at the beauties that I found in my yard last night. The lily is one that Tyler planted a couple of years back. It is the lone flower on the front of the house and the rose bush, well lets just say - Hats off to my brother who told me to cut it way back last year. I slaughtered it and look at it now. I am going to go get a trellis so it stands beautifully. Who would have thunk that MY BROTHER knows about plants. What a good guy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

soooo you hacked it all back and that's what grew...gotta be a message for us somewhere in there....it is gorgeous now.....love photos...

3:23 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Your brother IS smart!

That rose is a Climbing Blaze, a very old breed, and will love to have a trellis. There used to be one by my back porch, although it may have been too long ago for you to remember. I was just about to post a picture of its replacement, when I saw yours! : )

6:15 PM  
Blogger Loner said...

lovely flowers!

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home