Monday, July 03, 2006

So I chilled!

Ok, this weekend was just crazy.
Friday, go home, hustled Blake some money (at Danny's) to go to the movies, took Tyler and Aaron (his best-friend) to Aaron's house, oh yeah, forgot to add, I picked up Travis while at Danny's, went to Wal-Mart (love that place), headed home.
My entire weekend was all planned out, and then it all changed. Supposed to spend time with the EX and the boys, plans changed. Supposed to go camping, weather looked bad, plans changed.
Blake called, not going to movie, going to river to fish. Travis, Dalton and I stayed up late watching movies and hanging out.
Slept in until 9:30 on Saturday, got up, cleaned out the garage. This was hard, there were lots of rubber-maid totes full of misc things (tools, nails, screws) that Bill had just dumped in order to sell his tool boxes. I have been putting off sorting them out because I felt it was his mess. So clean I did. Felt good to go through all that stuff and organize, kind of letting go I suppose. Anyway, I pulled all the stuff to the front lawn (for sun purposes) and got to sorting. Called Jeff (a good friend) and said "come over, I have FREE stuff for you". I think Scottie beamed him there, he was that fast. Mission accomplished, stuff sorted, took Travis, Dalton and dog for a ride. No camping, so Dalton, Blake and I went to Danny's All-Star game in Bridgman, came home and went to sleep.
Sunday, again due to weather, no cookout. So I stayed home and cooked. Dalton helped me to make cupcakes, jello and my homeade potatoes (yummy).
Oh, and the part that makes me go AAAARRRRGGGHHH. I made three pounds of Taco meat last night. I went to drain some of the fat off the top and my skillet broke, dumped the meat all over the floor. Thank God the dog (garbabge disposal) was out side. She would have ended up with gas to kill all of China. So much for tacos. Nikita would have been in heaven though.



Watched Chronicles of Narnia with Tyler and Dalton, then watched Failure to Launch with Tyler. Went to bed and now up and at em at work. Long weekend filled with no real excitement, and yet I loved it, and Praise God for weekends filled with nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home