Monday, July 24, 2006

Must have taken it forgranted!




Saturday, normal day at the Barker house, Ex came and stayed to spend time with the boys, Danny spent the weekend, so in short, house FULL. Tyler, Blake and Danny all took showers around noon, I was doing laundry and went to do the dishes and low and behold NO HOT WATER. I had not had a shower yet and it was nearing 5. Long story short my breaker went bad, sweet heart brother-in-law came and saved the day, I have hot water again. Tyler, Blake and Danny spent the night Saturday walking for Relay for Life. My niece Laura, her fiance, Ben, and her daughter Gwyneth came over later in the evening on Saturday too. Busy weekend, exactly what I need to keep my mind off of other things right now.



Tyler has decided that he wants to play tennis, so I went to the local thrift store and bought him a tennis racket. Blake decided to walk the Relay for Life with SPIKED hair. lol. That kid is too funny. Danny helped EX move Blakes bedroom upstairs, no more fights about who made the mess. Now Blake shares the upstairs with the living room, and for the mean time everyone is happy. Gwyneth is just adorable and Blake and Danny had a blast playing with her before they left for the walk that night.


1 Comments:

Blogger Loner said...

The boys are so cute in these pictures - funny how one moment we feel overwhelmed - then the kids start into something funny and the weight just lifts away.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home