Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Let's clear this up!

Loner left a comment,

Oh yea - for a second, I thought you had gotten a nose ring!

Well, guess what, I DID.

I have wanted to get my nose pierced for a few years and because of jobs and husband, I never did. Now I have a job that allows them, and no husband's opinion to tell me otherwise. The boys are hilarious about it, and their friends are even funnier.
It amazes me how people truly judge you differently because of a piercing.
My question being~ does my nose ring separate me from God?
Thoughts and comments please, oh and I will try to take a better photo of the new piercing. The birthday photo is OK, but no makeup, yuck!

5 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

love a nose ring.....not so fond of the eyebrow piercing for some reason but a nose ring I have always liked....

3:13 PM  
Blogger Loner said...

ha ha ha ha - here I thought I was being funny - didn't mean any judgement at all. Now that I look at the picture again, it is cute - and if I could get away with it at my conserviative job, I would have done my eyebrow - and colored my hair - a LONG time ago.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Grandma would have a fit! LOL. You did what made you happy, and that's what counts.

Love you,
Aunt Becky

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah-
as long as it doesn't separate you from God or change yer relationship with God, you're all good :)

How anyone or the society perceives it is only but a mere opinion...

Have a beautiful day!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

I have to laugh. I really want to get a nose ring but I think I'm too old (36). But GIRL, you inspire me! I also have held back because I work in very professional environments and I want to stay employed.

One of my favorite pastors is married to this really wonderful woman. She just got a nose ring and it's HOT!

God love you no matter what! He wants your heart...not your nose!

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home