Monday, August 07, 2006

Long exhausting weekend!

Played in a softball tournament this weekend, one game on Friday night and five games on Saturday. I have come to one conclusion.

I am to fat and old to play softball from 9-6 with only 30-45 minute breaks in between. I am sore and moving verrrry slowly. I also think I over worked that torn achilles tendon, but all in all I needed the exercise. I have now lost about 8 lbs in the last three weeks. YEAH

Then yesterday the boys and I went to the North American Signs summer picnic at Hacker's in Niles. Hacker's has minature golf, batting cages, go-carts, driving range, and an arcade. They catered in chicken, sausage, corn on the cob, coleslaw, chips, and watermelon and pie. YUMMY. I have uploaded some of the fun photos.















Above are Tyler and Blake chowing down!
And below is Dalton playing minature golf (he is the white Tiger Woods) Holly, one of the sweetest people I have ever met, and Dalton driving the go carts.


They had so much fun, I think Dalton was doing more of the driving (control freak, like his mom).


Blake and Tyler rode the go-carts several times. They all had a blast!

1 Comments:

Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Looks like great fun. I'm sure you all had a wonderful time.

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home