Monday, December 25, 2006


I am so blessed. I could tell you for hours and days and months all the blessings that the Lord has given to my family.
Four days ago, I was given an opportunity to explain the ultimate love of our Lord, our Heavenly Father to Dalton. My 7 yr old was asking for nothing more than a father who loved him. That is his reality. What a more perfect time of year to explain John 3:16. Everyone knows that verse. Some never make it personal, make a connection, make it real. I made it real to a boy searching for love. God knows what we need, He provides, and He NEVER fails. He delivered Christmas to my boys. The children that He has allowed me to teach, love, guide, and mentor. All three claim it to be the best year they ever remember, and I know that is not of me, it is ALL of God. God knows hearts, and this year, my heart's focus is to be closer to God. A personal, intimate relationship with Christ.
I Samuel 16:7
7 But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For the LORD does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.”

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbie said...

I am so glad ya'll had such an amazing Christmas!! Isn't it awesome that God truly IS the father to the fatherless:-)

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home