Monday, December 11, 2006

I can't wait to have my wings

I learned so many things while on my first plane ride. One is always keep your camera handy, I did not get photos from the air. The second is, as fast as planes go, you don't feel like you are going that fast, and that blows me away.
Dallas is beautiful, the weather was warm (70) and I would pack my bags and move right now if I had a job there. People are so friendly and just plain caring and nice. We ate at a Tex-Mex restaurant for lunch on Wednesday and we ate at Landry's for dinner on Wednesday night. I have linked their website http://www.landrysrestaurants.com/home.htm The restaurant is a seafood place, but I had the best filet that I never had to pay for. (Two thumbs up in my book) I did not spend a dime on the trip. My boss (who is the world's best) bought me a book to read on the plane. Thanks to my Aunt Becky, I love books, just never have the time to read, but I finished the book on the plane ride out and back. It was a good thriller called Got the Look by James Grippando.
I will most definately fly again, and I want to thank everyone for all the prayers, my flight was calm and relaxing, God was and is in control.
We went to a place called Sergeants http://www.sergeantswestern.com/ and we had a blast. Tom (our salesman) Patti (our boss) Alan (my partner on GameStop) and I goofed around and laughed our hind ends off all night. We are such a pack of misfits when we all get together. I didn't take many photos and I completely regret that, but it was a much needed two days off (even though it was for work) I will post some pictures that Tom took when I get them from him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed the trip. It's a tossup which way I prefer to travel--by air or via BigYellowBike--but I do love to fly.
You're welcome for the book thing, by the way!
Love to you and the boys.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home