Friday, January 06, 2006

Staying Positive


I am sure glad that today is Friday. I am feeling very under the weather. This chest cold has turned into a head cold. YUCK. Sleeping is difficult to say the least. Roll one way, nose plugs up on one side, and vice versa.
This is a anther picture from the company Christmas dinner. Me and my funny face, with John and Holly. They are artist for North American Signs, and are both very wonderful people who I care about deeply.
Talked to Bill last night, and he was dissappointed to say the least. He is staying focused on who the true decider of all things is.
I have a dear friend coming into town this weekend, who I haven't seen in ages. It will be fun. I can't ever remember a time that the two of us were together that it wasn't side splitting. I look forward to seeing him. Please pray that these next two weeks go very fast, and that the next court date will bring Bill home. Love to all, will write soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Just a girl.... said...

Wow, thank you so much for your words! God bless!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home