Monday, May 01, 2006

So here I go!

Ok, I always feel better when I write my feelings and things that I have experienced, so......I will be going back a few years and writing about my life. Focusing on the Lord and how it all lead me to Him, and now I want everything to glorify the Lord. My sister-in-law has been encouraging me to start this process as it will help me heal, I just haven't been ready until now. I will more than likely start the writings at home and then come back later and post them here. I would appreciate prayer about this, as this will be healing and will be hard to handle at some points.
On a different note, I am meeting with the Pastor tonight. Just to talk. So forward I march with the full armour of God.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bar L. said...

I strongly believe that blogging about my life has helped me in so many ways. I'll be reading and holding your hand when needed.

God bless you.

Barbara

11:19 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Loved this post and anxious to hear all of it.....He uses what we go through to minister to others....talk about Glorifying God!!!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home