Saturday, September 13, 2008

Conclusion

I decided not to take the supervisory position that was open. God was telling me that the time was not right. So I shut the door, knowing that God is faithful and having faith in the fact that He is my Provider. He has always taken care of us, ALWAYS.
So just because the money from that position is much needed.... there are way more important things than money.
A week ago yesterday I was called into a meeting with my boss and her boss. They offered me a new position, and brand new position to the company and they offered it to me. It is a better suited position for me than the supervisory position and it too means more compensation on the paycheck. God is so good. He is GREAT. I start the position on Monday and the announcement went out to all employees yesterday via email... and here is what my bosses boss wrote.

Sarah Barker has accepted the opportunity to become the Lead Trainer for Project Management. This role is in addition to her responsibilities to manage the GameStop account. Sarah’s knowledge of NAS processes and procedures and her expertise in managing a primary client positions her to provide new Client Service Associates with the fundamental skills and knowledge required to successful manage projects and provide remarkable client service to our internal and external clients.

I love my job... I am really going to love my new role... and I am so thankful to God that He knows me so well and has afforded me the opportunity to be used for His glory.

In other news... Bill will not be seeing the board until at least October, he is very disheartened about this and needs and shockingly has asked for prayer. He has always been very prideful and not the most humble man on earth, but God is changing that. Him asking me to pray specifically about certain things is a huge step for him and he has been asking. God is transforming him and it is hard, and I know that it is fruitful. Bill is learning to trust and lean on God. Praise God that He is faithful and promises to love us and never leave us. How blessed are we? Abundantly. So we wait to see when he will see the board and what the outcome will be. I miss him so much!

Boys are great, school started and that throws us in the midst of chaos on most days. But I know that I will miss it when they are older. Tyler is a sophmore....a sophmore..... are you kidding me???? Blake is in 8th grade and Dalton in 4th. They are growing so fast ... too fast.... In a blink they will be done with school and starting their own lives and I will miss these chaotic days ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home