Thursday, January 10, 2008

100 things about me

1. I am a Christian and a sinner who is far from perfect
2. I am a wife of an addict
3. I am a mom of three boys
4. I cut the tip of my finger off and had it stitched back on
5. I am way too honest and vocal
6. I am scared of the dark, there are boogey men I know they will get me
7. I hate needles
8. I have 3 tattoos
9. I have my nose pierced
10. My house is almost always chaotic
11. I don't know what to do with time to myself
12. I graduated 7 months pregnant
13. I love all 3 boys for who they are
14. I am a submissive wife
15. I am an enabler
16. I am a co-dependant
17. I love the outdoors
18. I love hunting and fishing
19. I am extremely competitive
20. I am blessed to have a job that I enjoy
21. I have the most wonderful co-workers
22. My boss and I are friends
23. I have thick naturally curly hair
24. I once got a perm
25. It wasn't good
26. I color my hair
27. I used to bite my nails
28. It drives me crazy that Tyler does it
29. I have big feet
30. My big toe is big and my family makes fun of it
31. I have a cat named Smores
32. I have two turtles, Raphael and Michaelangelo
33. I fall in love with my husband every day
34. I love to wash his back when he takes a bath
35. I won't admit that to him
36. I love to pick on and banter with him
37. I adore his family
38. They taught me if you love someone, tell them
39. I LOVE licorice
40. I had braces at the age of 28
41. I chew ice
42. I have an extremely creative and talented family
43. The gene missed me
44. I miss my grandma very much
45. Every time I see a beautiful flower I think of her!
46. I just finished my first knitting project (a scarf) successfully
47. I will never be as good of a knitter as my mom or Aunt Becky
48. I am a tom boy
49. Girly girls irritate me
50. The older I get, the more girly I get
51. I am married to a fantastic cook
52. I make the best no bake cookies
53. I don't really like them
54. I love cheese, in any form, mac & cheese, cheese puffs or just plain cheese
55. Lion King is my favorite Disney movie
56. Finding Nemo is next
57. I have been told I am too trusting
58. Once I set my mind to do something, I do it 100%
59. I rarely do my hair
60. Even more rarely do I wear makeup
61. I love football and softball
62. I have never taken a cab ride
63. I have driven from Michigan to California
64. I would never do it again
65. I enlisted in the Air Force
66. I was medically discharged due to #12
67. I am a work-a-holic
68. I am not a disciplinarian
69. I love the smell of Baby Magic Baby lotion
70. I have more male friends than female
71. I will go up to 2 years without cutting my hair
72. I will go on a whim and cut it all off
73. I always wash my hands after using the restroom
74. When I wash my hands I always wash the bowl of the sink, no matter where I am
75. When grocery shopping I always put the items on the conveyer in a certain order
76. I must group like items together
77. I love to garage sale
78. I hate cheap toilet paper
79. I will skimp on something else to buy Charmin
80. I miss my home town
81. I miss my two best friends
82. I love to take pictures
83. I hate to be photographed
84. I missed my afternoon classes my senior year at least twice a week
85. I got straight A's my senior year
86. I would move to West Virginia in a heartbeat
87. My favorite car is a 69 Camaro
88. I love to shoot guns
89. My favorite western is McClintock with John Wayne
90. I would love to take a cruise to Alaska
91. I don't sleep well if my husband is not in bed with me
92. I have slept more in the last 3 months than I did the 1 1/2 years he was gone!
93. The year and a half he was gone was the best of both of us ;-)
94. I love Ansel Adams photos
95. I bought my first camera when I was 10 with money from a summer job
96. I still have the camera packed away
97. I have wronged many people that I love dearly
98. I am truly sorry
99. I always wear my sunglasses on my head
100. I honestly didn't think I would have 100 things to tell you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very interesting.

I think one of the reason I stayed with my addict husband all these years is 91

oh and I'm going to sent you the name of 39 that I'm hooked on.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home