Monday, January 09, 2006

Thankful

Back to work and back to school for my house. I spent most of the weekend knocked out, in bed, resting, trying to get over this flu bug. The boys were absolutely wonderful Friday night and Saturday. They let me go to bed early on Friday, and nursed me back to somewhat health on Saturday. They brought me water and snuggled with me while I was huddled in my comfy, always warm green blanket. I still didn't feel well yesterday, and yet I knew that I needed to get my booty out of bed and go get a shot of the Lord's word. I always look forward to going to my Sunday school class. It is such an uplifting gathering, every week. It is a womens class and there are women from all different ages to all different walks of life. And I wouldn't change it for anything. They are inspirational. The message from our Pastor was given from by the Lord. It was incredible. I have yet to walk out of church not being convicted. I feel that is how it should be. I never want to become comfortable in my walk with the Lord. I want to strive for more every day. No one can say they have learned all that the Lord has to teach, and I want to continue to learn, continue to grow, and continue to spread HIS word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home