Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My Intentions

I feel that I need to say that by my writing about who I am and my past, I am in no means trying to offend anyone, and I do not want anyone to feel that I don't want them to read my writings.

Becky, I love you, you are my favorite Aunt, and I do not want you to stop reading. I just want all of the family who read this to not have their feelings hurt. I love everyone, but it is time to be honest with myself and about myself. There are some things about me that no one knows, and if some know, they are in serious denial. So with that said..... I will start this journaling process over the next few weeks.

To everyone following along, let me say in advance thank you, for encouraging me to take this leap of faith, and step out on a limb, relying on Jesus to hold me up. It is scary and secure all at the same time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

Their response is their responsibility......

That when we are communicating in love is good to remember....keep writing and processing and leaning into HIM!!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Bar L. said...

I'm with you every step of the way. I totally agree with the wise women who have commented above me. I have a feeling you are like me - well I know you are cause I am always so concerened about hurting people. But you will heal and grow in this process.
Holding your hand,
Barbara

11:46 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

I'm with ya, girl. Take this step towards healing.

"Is anyone crying for help? God is listening, ready to rescue you.

If your heart is broken, you'll find God right there;
if you're kicked in the gut, he'll help you catch your breath." Psalm 34:17-18

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home