Saturday, December 20, 2008

Updates, updates, updates

Life has been so crazy the last couple of months.

I had a very large project with my account at work that had to be done by Thanksgiving. Then walking pnemonia struck, that took about 2 weeks to totally recoup from, then stomach flu on Tuesday, traveled to Dallas on Wednesday, Dalton had the stomach flu on Thursday and Blake had it yesterday. Between the stomach flu epidemic and spending 22 hours traveling on Wednesday.... I am exhausted this weekend.

Here is what I have been working on in my spare time. ;-) I graduated from knitting a scarf to knitting a baby sweater. My niece Katie is pregnant and due on the 23rd with her first baby. So I figured... hey I knitted one scarf successfully... I can knit a sweater. So Kathy, the wonderful woman I worked with gave me the pattern and off I went. All kudos to her for helping me. She taught me how to increase, decrease, cast off (again, she taught me on my first scarf too) and how to do button holes. She is such a beautiful person. Here are a couple of pictures. It is not perfect, but I think it is adorable.





I am going to get her a couple pair of leggins and onesies to go with it. I can't wait to see baby Scarlett in it.

How have you been? I promise to try and update more often!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can tell it was made with love!

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home