Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Big Day for Blake


Blake will be participating in the schools Geography Bee today. I will be leaving work early to attend. I am excited, he placed 3rd last year. The picture is Dalton from about a year ago. It is one of my favorites and I am having a friend turn it to black and white. Not much going on in my head today. Still fighting the nasty flu bug. I did read an awesome blog today and I check it daily, please visit and read and pray for this family.
http://lonersridge.blogspot.com/
There are so many people who have been given second chances and do not realize it, nor do they do anything with it. I am touched to read such a beautiful entry, and blessed by such a reminder to take every breath and make it count and give praise to the Lord for it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Loner said...

Thank you for your kind word and especially your prayers. I could sure relate to EX trouble - have had a bit of that myself. Looking forward to stopping by to see you here!

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home