Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Girls

This picture was taken Christmas 2004. The picture contains all the girls that belong to Bill's sister, Jen. From left to right, Betsy, Katie, Jen, myself up top, Charity, Christy, and Sarah. Each and every one of these women (girls, as I think of them) have lightened my life in so many ways. Betsy worked with me for 3 yrs at Lowes, she is married to Justin (who couldn't be a better husband if we had hand picked him) and has a son, Noah (adorable) and is expecting again in July. Katie is "my girl". She has been our nanny, our live-in daughter and all around good friend to me over the years. She is dating a nice young man named Travis and she is constantly teaching me something about being a free spirit and fun loving. Jen (Bill's sister) is so many things to me. When I am in need and when I don't know that I am in need she is my counselor, friend, mother, scolder, teacher, leader, shoulder, mentor, confidante and the strongest example of Christ that I have had. She is a blessing to all who come in contact with her. She is mother of 6 wonderful children. In order, Michael, Sarah, Charity, Betsy, Katie, and Jonathan. She is married to a wonderful man named Mike, who is a loving man who is very obedient to Christ. Charity is a beautiful, hard working, strong woman. She is married to a wonderful man named Daryl who is fighting a horrible cancer as we speak. She is well rounded and extremely motivated, she is a dreamer and a lover of life. Christy is married to Michael (Jen's oldest son) and they have a son named Caleb, and are expecting another baby in July. She also worked with me at Lowes for a couple of years. Sarah, she is beautiful, smart, loving, caring, sensitive, and inspiring. She is engaged to a man named Walker, and bought her first house all be herself this summer. I will post some pictures in the near future of the men of the family. Mike, Michael, Daryl, Justin, Jonathan, Noah, and Caleb.
I will also be working on getting pictures of Bill's brother (Don's) family. It is almost as big as Jen's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home