Thursday, January 19, 2006

Waiting Patiently on the Lord's answer!


I have always loved this picture. Today, I am doing the same thing this picture shows. Bill goes to court today, and I have prayed that the Lord's will be done. I have asked that He bring my husband home, yet I know that if the judge decides not to let that happen that it is not His will. I have faith that the Lord will provide, care for, and love me. My desire is that Bill come home so we can begin to repair all that has been damaged by all the bad decisions over the past few years. My heart aches while I wait, the anticipation is awful, scary, hurtful and gut wrenching all wrapped up into one. I just want to know the decision of today court date. I know that what ever the judge decides is a load that I can bare with the Lord, it is merely the anticipation that has it's hold on me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Loner said...

yea, it always frustrates me that *my time* and *the Lords time* don't always agree. I'll keep your bunch in my prayers today.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home