Monday, January 23, 2006

I have been tagged

Evidently I have been tagged and have to answer questions.
Here is the website by which I was tagged.
http://sunnybookyarns.blogspot.com/
4 Jobs you have had in your life (best to worst)
MOM, Project Manager at a Sign company, Waitress, Detassling Corn
4 Movies you could watch over and over - McClintock - This is my favorite John Wayne movie
The Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe - I saw it opening night and fell in love with the story
Stepmom with Susan Sarrandon and Julia Roberts, Any of the Harry Potter series.
4 Places you have lived
White Pigeon, MI, Edwardsburg, MI, Mishawaka, IN, Buchanan, MI
4 TV Shows you love to watch -
CSI - Vegas and Miami, Any Home Improvement episode, Survivor, Extreme Home makeover
4 Places you have been on Vacation
Charlotte, NC with Angie in high school
California with Keith (drove there and will never to that again, either with Keith or drove)
West Virginia, to see Bill's family, I will count this as two because we traveled the state for a week, and I haven't been anywhere else on vacation.
4 Websites you visit daily
http://sunnybookyarns.blogspot.com/
http://childinfaith.blogspot.com/
http://lonersridge.blogspot.com/
http://www3.caringbridge.org/oh/hopeforhaley/
4 of your favorite foods
Stroganoff - my special recipe
Pizza - not picky about toppings or from where
Bspaghettiagetti
Chili - again my special recipe
4 Places you would rather be right now - I will limit it to only 4
Being selfish - Heaven
At home with Bill and the kids
Sitting in the woods hunting
On a lake fishing

The tag chain will have to end here as I don't know any bloggers well enough to tag them except the one who tagged me.

Update from the weekend
It went way to fast, Bill and I visited with his sister and brother in law and his brother and sister in law. We went to church yesterday morning, hockey game in the afternoon and then back to church for the evening service. I sit here now broken hearted that I am at work and he is at home. I wish that I could spend every minute with him this week, and yet I feel that it is the therapy that we both need to have some time apart and start to build trust back. I just can't stop the flesh from feeling very nervous and anxious today as he is at home alone. I trust the Lord with all my heart and know that He will provide and comfort, it is Satan that sits and whispers in my ear that Bill will not change, Bill and I have made a promise to each other that we will not let Satan win, we will claim Jesus as our Savior and give our lives to Him.
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3: 5-6

I will leave this message on those TRUTHS.

1 Comments:

Blogger Just a girl.... said...

Hey girl! You read me daily? What a compliment! Guess I should write more, and watch what I say, lol! Great survey, talk to you soon.
-Crissi
P.S. Sometimes it's the hardest thing to just let go and give it to God, let him do the work. I've found that those times I was actually able to just sit back and let God take control, everything fell in place and suddenly made sense. God bless.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home