Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Asking for prayer support!

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your path.

This is my prayer. As Bill and I start the healing process that has been delayed for several months, we find ourselves discovering the new individuals that the Lord has created.

II Corin 5:17 Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

Bill and I are starting a brand new relationship. We are new creatures in Christ, praise the Lord. Yesterday was a hard day for us, individually and as a couple. I came to the realization that the healing process has begun, and it will not be easy. While Bill was incarcerated I had the choice to deal with him when I wanted to, and now I don't. Every minute of every day is a battle for him. Satan has waged a war with the bondage of drug addiction over Bill. And thank the Lord, Bill sees it. We realize as a couple that we must take every thought captive. Satan will not win. Jesus will and we will glorify Him through our walk. Pray that Bill and I as a couple will keep our eyes set upon the Lord and that He gives us the strength to heal, rebuild, and stand fast as new creatures. We are in a spiritual war with Satan, and as always Satan is trying to take as many people as he can with him. Here is what the Lord says.
John 10:28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

Praise the Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home