Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Mercy and healing

I am so full of emotion. We (Bill and I) have had incredible evenings for the last two nights. We have stayed up until the wee hours of the mornings just talking and beginning to heal. I feel so uninhibited with him now. Comfortable, peaceful, loving, at one are all adjectives that I would use to describe the feelings. We are dealing with the reality of years of hurt, heart ache, mistrust, and abuse and it feels wonderful. I can't explain it. We cry and talk and praise and cry some more. We pray and dissect and then pray some more. He makes me realize how little time I was spending with our Father every day. Bill is helping with my praying and my knowledge of His word, the Truth. I am sorry that I have wasted so much of my life being selfish. It is about repentance, changing the habits. I am so thankful that we have this time. There is a song that makes me cry every time I hear it. It is by Third Day and is called Cry Out to Jesus. It is powerful, He is powerful. So I thank the Lord that He has allowed Bill and I this time to start to heal wounds and tear down the walls of protection that we have built around our hearts. And I thank him for the peace of mind, that all will be worked out to His glory in His perfect time.


Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home