Friday, January 27, 2006

Baptized

Praise the Lord. Bill is not going to Indy today. He will go, we just are not sure when. With that, he will be here this weekend and we are both going to be baptized Sunday morning. We both spoke with the Pastor last night to confirm the date. We are both so filled with joy. Bill will give his testimony then be baptized, then if I am not crying so hard that I can not speak, I will give my testimony and then be baptized. Bill's brothers and his family attended our church, but his sister and her family does not. They will all be in attendance, and I thank God for it. Bill and I have been through more than most married couples will ever go through and we have survived, I give ALL glory to God for it. We are not mad and do not ask why we had to go through the tribulations we have gone through, we know that our salvation and the salvation of our children depended on these times. We thank God for them, and give Him all praise and glory.

John 5:24 Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death unto life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home