Thursday, February 09, 2006

Back and with renewed Faith!

Thank you to all who have posted comments with outstanding advice.

Child in Faith, thank you for sharing, in life we tend to get so wrapped up in our world it is hard to remember that someone else has been where you are. Most people critisize me for holding on to the promise that I made before the Lord. Thanks for not judging.

BJK, All this disappointment has opened my eyes to how the Lord must feel when we fail Him and disappoint Him. I thought about it last night, take my heart ache and times it by billions. WOW! And He still loves us and you are right He is a good God. Very humbling.

Loner, I read that book about 4 years ago. We had only been married about 1 year and if not for that book, I can 't honestly say that I would still be married. I was not saved then and that book is part of the reason I have stayed this long. You are right I have actually forwarded the book on to someone else and need to go buy it and read it again. Thank you for the reminder that diligent prayer is still needed, I forget sometimes that prayer should not be the last thing I do, it should be something that I don't stop doing. God should be our first priority, not our last resort.

Aunt Becky, Yes he will be required to take random drug testing, and yes when he goes to work release he will be making his own money, and that is why we have started working on the trust aspect now. I can't help but being drawn back to the one simple fact that John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. And one more great notable that keeps coming to me,
Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
These are things that the Lord keeps presenting to me. While I was still a sinner, He forgave me. Bill is human, aren't we all. Trust is earned, Bill is fully aware of that, and he is willing to work for it, as he should be. The problem is that while I can forgive, I can't forget, so going back to square one is not an option. We have to heal through the pain.

Danielle, I needed that. WOW! Talk about a few words that say it all. The logic is simple and yet the application takes focus on Him and not on the things of this world. Thank you for your prayers and support.

On the homefront, we spent the evening together, bowling. The competitive spirit in Bill and I brought us to make a little bet on the games outcome. Being that I grew up in a bowling league, and the fact that he has never beat me, I was game. HA. God taught me, I lost two games out of three. It is a good thing that what I bet I don't really mind doing or I would be crushed. Dinner of his choice, and then well you know what men always want. HE HE... The bet was kinda like a win - win. So I have to cook dinner, nothing new. WINK WINK. Anyway, today is a new day, and we have decided to put one foot in front of the other and not loose sight of every day.
I will be going to purchase "The Power of a Praying Wife" tonight. Loner is right, for all who have not read it, please do. Stormie has a whole series of books, Power of a Praying Mother, Parent, Husband, Woman and it seems like there are more that I am not remembering. They are great books. They also make great gifts. Thank you again to all of you who have stopped by and left comments, they do not fall on deaf ears, I promise. As I always say, Smile, it makes the day brighter.
Love to All

3 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

It's a journey...It's a process....we are lucky to have others challenge and encourage us as we go....He is a good God and that you know that means you'll just keep on truckin!!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Thank you! I am blessed to know a love that forgives and endures. I have said it for a long time, it hurts because I love, and I am thankful that God has given me a love that most don't ever experience.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Just a girl.... said...

I've been "out" sick and just got to your blog today. God bless you in your journey! I'm so glad we've been able to be a blessing to each other through these silly little blogs, lol! I love it!

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home